Scout 430 Inflatable
Introducing the Scout 430, which takes the same great technology from our popular smaller model the Scout 365. With added extra 60cm of waterline, this allows many new opportunities; more carrying capacity, more people on board and more space. Though with some design changes the weight is still under 31kg, rolls-up into bag and retains the same setup and take down characteristics.
When paired with an ePropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus electric outboard, you'll enjoy a quiet and eco-friendly ride that's also powerful enough to handle the conditions. An entirely portable solution (rolls up into a bag for easy storage), which can be easily packed up and fit comfortably within a vehicle.
Powered by ePropulsion means you can access a variety of features to enhance your boating experience. For example, the display allows you to track your speed, range, and battery life, giving you a better understanding of how far you can go on a single charge. You can also use this to customize your motor's settings, adjusting the speed and power output to suit your needs.
The unique design provides you with the best lightweight, durable and compact boat available on the market. The high bow with flat bottom offers great stability and allows you to navigate shallow waters. You can stand up and fly fish, cast with ease and feel totally stable.
Combined with an ePropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus outboard will move boat through water at a good pace, and means you can enjoy the water without harming the environment.
- Uniquely designed for multiple applications
- Outstanding quality
- Lightweight but rugged
- No boat ramp required
- No boat trailer required
- No heavy lifting required
- Handle and managed by single person with ease
- Less than 10 minute setup
- Use like a kayak or powered boat
- The ultimate kayak alternative
- 2 year warranty
All boats come with aluminium seats, oars, pump, carry bag, repair kit, under seat storage bag and padded seat cover with a 2 year warranty.
- High Pressure Drop Stitch Air Floor
- 2 Aluminum Bench Seats
- Padded Bench Seat Cover w/ Storage Bag
- External Safety Ropes
- UV Protected carry handles
- Stainless D Rings for easy tie down
- 2 Aluminum Oars
- Canvas Carry Bag
- High Flow Foot pump
- PVC Repair Kit
- Instructions for Use
- 2 year Warranty
- Underside protection strakes
- External safety lines
- 4 Securing D-Rings
- CE Certified
- Length: 14’ (4.30 m)
- Exterior Width: 3 ½’ (1.1 m)
- Interior Width: 17” (430mm)
- Tube Diameter: 12 5/8” (320mm)
- Air Chambers: 2 + Air Floor
- Maximum Load: 750 lbs. (340 kg, 1 - 4 persons)
- Weight: (boat in the bag- 68 lbs or 31 kg)
- Maximum HP: 8hp @ 4 stroke, 10 hp@ 2 stroke
- Recommended HP: 3.5 to 6hp
- Shaft length: Short Shaft
- BOAT IN BAG Dimensions: 36" x 26" x 11"